Join Our Team!
Part Time Stylist Job Description:
The Pretty Posy is a fun and vibrant, woman-owned clothing boutique in Downtown Overland Park, specializing in feminine and sophisticated apparel from high quality brands.
Providing a collaborative and empowering work environment is our goal. Our Stylists are considered brand ambassadors of the store in the community. With our core mission of providing exceptional customer service and store experience, the Stylists will be provided all of the training and tools necessary to delight our customers and have fun doing it!
The ideal candidate is:
- high energy and friendly.
- experienced in a boutique or higher end corporate retail environment.
- highly reliable and professional.
- organized and a self-starter.
- talented in styling and putting together outfits for clients.
- skilled in customer service and retail sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build clientele through phone calls, emails and social media.
- Set the tone for extraordinary customer service in the store; greeting customers in a timely fashion, developing rapport, staying attentive to client needs and opportunities to style and build sales.
- Use the fitting room as an opportunity to build sales.
- Suggestive selling to wardrobe clients before and during fitting room sessions.
- Creating an easy and efficient checkout experience.
Sales Floor & Merchandising
- Attentive to merchandising guidelines and expectations from the owner; store cleanliness, straightening, folding and sizing included.
- Responsible for restocking sold items and communicating with the manager about any client needs.
- Actively learning fit, style and details of store inventory in order to provide exemplary customer service.
- Be familiar with current fashion trends.
- Perform opening and closing duties including store and stock room cleanliness, straightening and fitting room maintenance.
- Regularly inventory store supplies; then communicate needs to manager.
- Process inventory shipments per policies and procedures which includes unboxing, steaming, tagging.
- Practice due diligence and accuracy when processing inventory and at checkout to ensure an accurate inventory.
- Learn and employ loss prevention techniques to protect store assets.
- The candidate will be team-focused and enjoy collaborating effectively.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with high flexibility.
- Possess the ability to adapt to different customers.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pretty Posy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
Please send any questions via the form below: